The Embassy of the Republic of Burundi hereby informs the public that the fees of Entry Visas are henceforth 65 and 195 Euros, for one month and three months, respectively, to comply with the Ministerial Order on the matter.
The implementation will be effective from the 29th of October, 2012.
introduction of EXPRESS VISA (SAME DAY VISA):
*250 Euros for 3 months and multiple entries
*120 Euros for 01 month and single entry (NEW)
Sel-addressed return envelop (VOIE recommandée)
Add a contact telephone number and/or email address
Visa application in French/German to download a pdf version of the visa application that you can print out and mail to the embassy in Berlin, Germany.
Visa Information Sheet
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- 2 (two) Completed Application Forms
- 2 (two) Passport Photos
- Travel Documents (valid for at least 6 months)
- Booking from a Travel Agency or Confirmation from the Employer
- One return envelope(note that the Applicant is responsible for all postage fees) Payment of 65€ for a single entry Visa OR 195€ for a multiple entries Visa. Applicants from abroad can make a deposit to the Deutsche Bank account of the Embassy. Bank details can be found below.
- Payment Transactions Slips
- Invitation ( NB: the invitation must be authenticated by the Immigration office in Burundi or by the Ministry of External Relations and International Cooperation to be valid)
- Hotel Booking Confirmation
- Four (04) working days are required to allow the consular office to proceed the application.
- The information provided has to be accurate and as complete as possible. Any incomplete file or containing confusing information will not accepted and no visa will be issued
The Embassy would like to inform travelers to Burundi that the country still has a lot to offer in terms of touristic attractions.
The travel warnings sometimes found on the Foreign Affairs Ministries web sites of some of the Burundi partners are not accurate and aim at discouraging travelers and tourists. There are no security issues specific to Burundi and no foreigner is targeted for being a foreigner. Security of all citizens living in Burundi or visiting the country remains a top priority of the Institutions. Burundi is connected to the world via many airlines from all the corners of the world. So do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the 365 Burundi destinations.
To make a payment from within Germany:
Deutsche Bank Berlin
To make a payment from abroad:
Deutsche Bank Berlin
BIC (SWIFT-Code): DEUTDEBB
IBAN: DE27 1007 0000 0233 0504 01